Wednesday, November 11, 2009


I have been feeling very blah for the past couple of days. Maybe it's the gloomy weather:
But actually I'm pretty sure it's the fact that I am sick sick sick.


I wore this yesterday, but when I got home last night all I wanted to do was eat tomato soup and curl up in bed with some 30 Rock and my sick companion.


(dress: GAP; cardigan: H&M; boots: ALDO; scarf: F21; tights: HUE; belt: thrifted; socks: gifted)

I've noticed that I have a tendency to dress in a sort of bohemia-meets-the-primary-colors fashion, and I'm going to embrace it. All I need is a cool canvas caravan and I'd fit right in with the gypsies, tramps & thieves. If only I had a crystal ball, maybe I'd be able to see an end to my afflictions (for now I'm just thankful that I don't have the flu!)

No comments:

Post a Comment