Wednesday, January 13, 2010

red rover


I'm soso excited for our upcoming road trip to Virginia! I'm not really sure why--it's probably just because this is the first "big" trip K and I have taken together since...

...

... I can't even remember, it's been so long! Wow, that's kind of sad. But tomorrow morning the sadness will be relieved!


I've been meaning to casual-ize this dress for a while now. I was inspired (long ago) by the way this outfit turned out, and thought that maybe my fancy red velvet could be okay-for-day as well. It turned out all right, but I already have a better (similar) idea about how to style it. Oh well, next time!

The agenda for this evening: mmm heaven (in the form of a Veggie Pesto [pesto, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, olives, cheeese] Pizza from Zachary's here in town), and maybe a couple cold cans of Schlitz, if K is nice enough to share :)

(and then attempting to pass out around 7 pm so our 2 am wake-up call isn't quite so painful)

(dress: H&M; shirt: UO; tights: gift; shoes: Madden Girl; "gold" cuff: F21; necklace: vintage)

I hope you're all having very merry Wednesday's!

1 comment:

  1. Love this dress on you and I love how you wore it with the strip tee underneath. Red is such a great color on you!

    Have a fun (and safe) trip!

    xoxo
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete