Saturday, September 18, 2010

style inspiration saturday: emma pillsbury

I am overwhelmingly inspired by Emma Pillsbury's wardrobe on Glee. Like the other fabulously stylish redhead currently gracing the small screen, the sheer awesomeness of her styling is almost a distraction. I had been planning to post about the adorable blouses and cardigans I've been coveting for my own closet, but since I started watching Glee it all became clear to me. I want to BE Emma Pillsbury (well, in a stylistic sense...). I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Isn't she so incredibly adorable? Peter pan collars, puffy sleeves, ruffles, bows here and there and everywhere in between... I love, love, love this look!


(And I loved this look so much that I searched high and low to purchase the cardigan. Sadness descended when I realized that A) it was sold out and B) it was $215 so even if it was still available it would never be mine. Boo.)

Wouldn't it be such a great job to style a character like this for television?

3 comments:

  1. I think her styling fits with her personality, the OCD lol. I love it too, she has such a great use of color

    ReplyDelete
  2. EMMA PILLSBURY YESSSSSSSSSS! She's by far my fave character on Glee. Love love love her wardrobe and she's cute in her little OCD way. She always instantly livens up the screen! Lovely picks up there!

    xo
    Sands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I found your blog via weardrobe. I have been following you there for quite a while now so I thought I'll come by and say Hi on your blog. I really love your personal style, I guess that's not a surprise and would love for us to stay in touch. How would you feel about us staying in touch via google or bloglovin?

    Let me know. :)

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete