Friday, October 15, 2010

ladies' weekend: october edition

(I can't believe it's been almost four years since this photo was taken... now I've been out of college almost as long as I was in it!)

Annnnnd I'm off to visit with these lovelies in DC for the long weekend! No outfit photo today because we've been slammed with a Nor'easter today--torrential downpours with potential for thunderstorms later--and it just wasn't happening this AM. I'll be back on Monday--refreshed, rejuvenated, and hopefully reinspired (maybe by new clothes???).

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! Isn't it crazy when you've been out of school! I feel like it was yesterday not 3 years ago!!

    Lauren
    Sparrow & Urchin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! And glad I'm not the only blogger out there who graduated ages ago and isn't 17!

    ReplyDelete