Monday, November 21, 2011

in which i'm living la llama loca

Photobucket

My weekend was so incredibly uneventful I have absolutely nothing to say about it. But it was good. Sometimes it is necessary just to relax. K and I saw J. Edgar (and got Moe's) as planned on Friday night, and the movie was pretty good. Since I am not a history buff by any means, I didn't know much about the man, and didn't even know he was the head of the FBI. So there was that... haha. But the movie actually ended up being a love story of sorts, which is always right up my alley :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(sweater/jumper: thrifted; shoes: charlotte russe; earrings: gift)


It's actually a really beautiful day today, despite the freezing temps. I'm planning to stop at a new gym after work tonight to sign up and work out for the first time in ... too long. By writing it here I feel like I'll hold myself to it. But maybe not.

Thank goodness for the four day weekend up ahead (and Thanksgiving, yay!)... I could use a real vacation :)

6 comments:

  1. I realllllly want your llama sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cozy and chic look! I feel terrible that I'm just now discovering that there is another VT fashion blogger named Caitlin! I'd love to connect, I've been thinking about putting together a clothes swap with some stylish VT ladies. Let me know if you're interested WoreOutVT(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cozy and chic!! I love the jacket, the print on it is tooo cute. It looks great with the white tights too. Sounds like a good weekend
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cardigan and pretty shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your llama sweater! It looks so comfy and cozy!

    ReplyDelete