Tuesday, November 22, 2011

in which it's getting *cold* in here

Photobucket

Okay, this is like a Where's Waldo of fashion blogging--can you spot the ring?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


(dress/scarf/belt: thrifted; tights: h&m; shoes: poetic licence; earrings: claire's; ring: gift)

If you said: is that the thing impersonating a brooch on your scarf, you're right! I feel clever. Can you also spot the frost on the ground? Yeah. It got frigid overnight. Finally feels like November!

Last night I went to the gym (I did it, guys!), and it felt amazing. I left work in a really sour mood--I had to stay late doing something miserable, and the whole day had been one of those pre-holiday disasters. Anyway, I ran on the treadmill for a while and--no lie--emerged a new woman. I was in such a good mood when I left! I always forget how great I feel when I actually get exercise (go figure). Now I just have to keep it up.

So, so, so, so, SO looking forward to the long weekend. One (and a half) more day(s)!

9 comments:

  1. The gym makes me feel better every time, but boy do I fight going more than ever when it's cold and I am tired. Love the tights- again!

    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    I'm having a giveaway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic! I love your outfit, makeup and hair! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous, love every single piece here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for going to the gym... I haven't been in a month (have spent most of that month sick though). Must get back next week! I like the scarf-clasp... my mom got me one a few years ago, which I promptly lost...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you all cleverly using your ring brooch, i love it. Such a great dress too. It's amazing what the gym can do, I always leave there in a better mood then when I went in
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the new background etc, looks good. Clever ring/brooch idea. You are inspiring me to go to the gym, it has been (way) too long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. props to you for getting to the gym. I always seem to talk my way out it everyday. Counting down the days with you till this long holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This ring is such a cute idea!
    Also the dog and I do about a mile walk every afternoon (not a run) and it does cheer me up the same way. It's the days I least feel like taking him out that I need to do it the most.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ring trick, I'll have to keep it in mind. Sometimes I use a large stud earring to pin my scarves on. The same thing happened to me with the gym last night. I don't know why I skip it so often when it helps me feel so much better :)

    ReplyDelete