Tuesday, November 29, 2011

in which you say november i say september

Photobucket

Having a blog is weird. I'm so much more aware of the weather than I would be otherwise. Like, normally I would be delighted that it is warm and snow-free around here. But that throws off my winter-weather dressing (and I feel like I've exhausted my autumnal outfits).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(dress/belt: thrifted; socks: uo; necklace/scarf: gifts; shoes: lulu*s)


Anyway, I didn't go to the gym last night because I forgot my gym clothes and it was a big mess (but I'm going tonight!), and instead I just made chili (yum) and wrote 2,000 words! Hooray :) If I'm going to ditch the gym I have to at least be productive...

Not going to lie, pretty ready for the weekend. And it's only Tuesday. Sigh.

6 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. The weather is always causing issues for my outfits/photos. Looks like you managed just fine despite the warmer weather. :)


    Stop by & enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO aware of the weather because of blogging, especially when it dips to -25 and I really don't have the ladyballs to go outside in that.
    This button up dress is so cute, especially with the knee high socks!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great outfit! Your pictures are so beutiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally know what you mean! I feel like I'm hyper-aware of the weather too. Mostly because I'm always complaining that I want it to be warmer or colder so I can wear sweaters or no tights.
    Anyway, that dress looks amazing on you, and I love your knee highs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THE POLKA DOT THIGH HIGHS!

    GREAT BLOG =]

    XX
    KELEN

    ReplyDelete