Friday, April 20, 2012

currently coveting: totes

Photobucket

With summertime fast approaching, the idea of lugging my oversized black and brown wool doctor-style bag around is terribly unappealing.  I've found myself lusting after pretty printed tote bags--from simple canvas to pricier, reworked feed sacks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(I like "Beards are Sexy" mostly because I think it would be funny to walk around town with my bearded boyfriend on one arm and that bag on the other...)

All bags can be found on Etsy: (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11)

2 comments:

  1. You can never have enough totes! I have so many but I'm always scared of dirt on them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely ADORE those bags, and the one with the antique sewing machine looks exactly like my sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete