Monday, April 9, 2012

in which i am a flowery field for an easter bunny frolic

Photobucket

This is what I wore for Easter Sunday.  I bought the dress a while ago, knowing that it would be perfect for the spring holiday, and it was! (Even though the weather was not-so-warm.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(dress: marshall's; shoes: soda)

K wanted to show me this abandoned old house on our way through Montpelier, so we stopped in on our way to my parents' house.  I thought it made a pretty great photo location, especially when we discovered there were rabbits everywhere!  How funny!

Photobucket

We had a really lovely Easter with my family, eating and eating (and walking) and eating.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, Caitlin! I love your new dress (and of course your YELLOW shoes) and I also love the picture of the lake. What a beautiful part of the world you live in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I love that dress, the color is so pretty! And your shoes are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, those shoes are a great color!~
    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is that house abandoned?? All of the details are so lovely! I want to live there! That's really weird about the bunnies! LOL

    Your dress & shoes are perfect for Easter! I love 'em!

    xx Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore the style & pattern of the dress!
    when do we get to see that dress you made?
    did i miss it?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love your 'easter' dress, and the abandoned old house is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress it's amazing and so this pics! Lovely scenary! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a pretty dress! I just love the ruffles. Its so girly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the dress is so lovely and super easter :D love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a nice Easter! I really really love what you wore. That dress is fantastic with asymmetrical top. The yellow shoes are perfect with it too.

    ReplyDelete