Sunday, December 30, 2012

looking back: sept-nov 2012

SEPTEMBER

Photobucket Photobucket

OCTOBER

Photobucket Photobucket

NOVEMBER

Photobucket Photobucket

DECEMBER
(whoops...)

This was definitely not "my year" for blogging.  I did start posting lifestyle posts more frequently, because I always enjoyed those posts more on my favorite blogs, but the style files did slip a bit.  I didn't do a single style post in December!  There were many factors conspiring against me, from laziness to broken cameras to lack of inspiration in my closet.  It wasn't even really that cold or snowy this month so I can't use that excuse.  Oh well!  I am hoping to start these posts up again in the new year, but I probably won't be posting every day like I miraculously used to do!  I do feel like my style evolved a lot this year--I've been gravitating toward more classic pieces in understated colors, but I still love to mix prints and patterns!  I feel like I've grown up quite a bit, sartorially speaking (and otherwise) in 2012, and it's still really fun to look back through the archives and see what I've been wearing and how my style has changed.  Notably, I wore a lot of PANTS this year, which is something I thought I would never do...

1 comment:

  1. Do you know why you wore more pants in 2012? Previously, you look pride in wearing skirts and dresses, even in the depths of winter, and often bravely with bare legs. It would be nice to see those legs get more of an airing in 2013 :-)

    ReplyDelete